Spicy Margarita Day Recipe
Did you know that today, January 26th, is Spicy Margarita Day?
In honor of my new favorite day, we decided to whip up some Spicy Jalapeño Margaritas in our Pirani Tumblers! The best part of using your Pirani Tumbler is that you don't need a separate shaker. Just mix your ingredients in a tumbler, throw on the vacuum seal lid, and give it a good shake! Less cleaning and you don't have to worry about spilling your carefully crafted beverage all over your kitchen.
Check out our TikTok for a video version of the recipe or continue reading below for this delicious spicy margarita!
Ingredients for one serving
1 tbsp sea salt
½ jalapeño, plus a little more to garnish
⅔ cup lime juice
1 tsp agave nectar
1 tbsp water
1 ½ ounces (3 tablespoons) tequila blanco or reposado
1 ounce (2 tablespoons) triple sec
- Start by pouring your salt on to a plate or shallow bowl. Run a lime wedge over or water over the rim of your tumbler or cup. Set aside while you prepare the rest of the margarita.
- Dice jalapenos and place in the bottom of your tumbler or shaker. Add in lime juice and muddle together. You can use a muddler or the back of a spoon! This will release the jalapeno flavor into the lime juice.
- Pour agave syrup, water, tequila, and triple sec into a tumbler or shaker. Fill up with ice and shake for at least 20 seconds.
- Fill up your salted tumbler or cup with ice. Pour the cocktail mixture into the salted tumbler.
- Garnish with lime and jalapeño and get to celebrating Spicy Margarita Day as a #PiraniHero
Dejar un comentario